We're a Full-Service Self-Storage
We offer a wide variety of unit sizes in the most secure self-storage facility in Chico. Located conveniently next to Costco on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, our facility is enclosed by an 11+ foot cement wall, complete with security keypad and gate. We pride ourselves on being professional, clean and prompt in our service. In addition to storage we offer boxes, lock & key sets as well as other essentials to complete your storage needs.
Be sure to Visit our Specials Page for the latest promotions and new customer offers
A refrigerator and a freezer should be stored with the door slightly ajar. Some goods can be stored inside larger appliances (maximizing storage space). Always clean stoves before storing.
Books & Documents
Pack books flat to protect their spines. Do not place boxes directly on concrete floors - use pallets or skids. Use smaller boxes and line them with plastic (garbage bags also work well).
Bicycles & Other Metal Items
To retard rust, wipe all metal surfaces with a rag containing a few drops of machine oil.
Dishes & Glassware
Place a layer of packing inside the bottom and at the top of the boxes. Stand plates, saucers and platters on edge, Wrapped glasses should be placed near the top. Do not place heavy items on boxes containing glassware.
Furniture, Mirrors and Windows
Place a pallet, cardboard or plastic sheet on the floor and stand sofas, mattresses, mirrors, windows and screens on end - do not store flat.
Other Helpful Hints
- Boxes are the the best protection for your goods. Try to use uniform sizes so you can stack them easier to maximize your storage space.
- Number your boxes and take home a list describing the contents of each numbered box for easy reference when you need to find something.
- Store your high value items to the rear of the storage unit.
- Leave an air space around the perimeter to aid in ventilation
- Fill boxes to capacity. Partially full boxes or bulging cartons may tip or collapse